Fig seed oil is an exceptional quality oil which is derived by cold pressing of fig seeds.
Fig seed oil contains 40% of Omega-3, 30% of Omega-6 and 17% of Omega-9, and these ratios are not even seen in fish.
It is known as the richest source of Vitamin E from any plant with the highest content that has ever been seen in the world so far.
Benefits of fig seed oil
• Rehydrates the hair to make it lustrous, shiny and manageable.
• Figs are a rich source of potassium, a mineral that helps to control blood pressure and might help reduce insulin.
• The high omega 3 fatty acids in figs keep the skin well-moisturized and conditioned from within.
• Figs are a good source of calcium, a mineral that is involved in bone density.
• Its high potassium content may counteract the urinary excretion of calcium caused by high salt diets. This in turn helps to keep calcium in bones and lessens the risk of osteoporosis.
It is a highly effective skin and hair care product.
Beneficial to use 1-2 spoonful drops of fig seed oil a day. Can be used for salad dressing.
Prevents chaps and gives volume by rehydrating lips.